If entertainment and relaxation are what you are looking for, look no further than the beautiful park model rentals at Fish Lake Beach. Our no-hassle rentals allow you to enjoy Fish Lake Beach amenities and activities with the comforts of home. Each park model sleeps between 7-8 people and features:
- Dinette table or island with 4 chairs
- Full size fridge/freezer, stove and microwave
- Storage cabinets throughout
- Bathroom with shower, tub, toilet and sink
- Furnished living room
- Master bedroom with queen size bed
- Sleeping loft, with breathable, waterproof mattresses
- Sleeper sofa(s) with mattress(s)
- Plenty of space to relax or entertain
- Central air conditioning/heating
- Flat screen television and DVD player
- Pet free and smoke free interior
- Coffee pot and filters
- Parking space at each rental for 2 vehicles
- Small deck
- Charcoal grill, picnic table and fire ring
- Comcast Wi-Fi hot spot with basic tv programming
- Rentals are strictly non-smoking and pet free
- Rentals are positioned side-by-side in the Overnight Camping area on sites E41, E42, E43
- Click here for a Rental Brochure
The Bayview E41
The Island E42
The Lakeside E43
Included with Rental
- FREE Admission to the beach and heated pool*
- FREE Admission to the playgrounds and free activities
- FREE 20 Split logs for a campfire
- FREE $20 Coupon towards Mini-Golf or Paddleboat, Rowboat or Kayak rental
- FREE For your convenience we provide a small supply of paper towels, kitchen garbage bags, toilet paper, window cleaner, dish soap, sponge, broom, dust pan
*Beach opens May 27th and closes Sept 4th. Pool opens May 27th and closes Sept. 10th
What is a Park Model?
Park Models are classified as recreational vehicles. Some Seasonal Camping sites at Fish Lake Beach are occupied by privately owned park models for families that enjoy Fish Lake Beach as a vacation or retirement home during our open season. Park models feature all of the utilities necessary to operate a home along with fixtures and appliances. Disclaimer The Rental names shown on this site and on our Rentals are the model names provided by the manufacturer. The Bayview does not have a view of the bay! The Island is not on an Island and The Lakeside is not located at our lake. (Yes, we’ve been asked this many times 🙂 )
$155.00 per night Sunday-Thursday $185.00 per night Friday/Saturday
(Spring 4/28-5/25 & Fall 9/18-10/16)
$135.00 per night Sunday-Thursday $165.00 per night Friday/Saturday
- Rental rates based on 2 adults and 2 kids or less
- Additional people $10 per person, per night (4 adult max per unit; 8 people total)
- Must reserve according to these minimums: 2-night minimum all season except 3-night minimum on Memorial Day, Labor Day and 4 night on 4th of July
- Renter must be 25+ years old and remain on premises
- Adults considered 18+
- Kids under 1 are FREE but count in the total allowed.
Terms & Conditions
- We do not ‘hold’ sites without full payment
- Full payment is required to reserve
- Smoking is not permitted
- Pets are not permitted
- A $50 cash cleaning deposit is required at registration and will be returned if the rental is as clean as it was at arrival. A $250 credit card security deposit is charged at registration. The security deposit protects Fish Lake Beach if damage to the rental is incurred by you. Charges will be applied for any damage to the rental unit, space, and/or non-compliance with pet and smoking policies. The security deposit(s) will be refunded if the unit is clean and undamaged.
- Book carefully! Reservations for rentals are non-cancellable, payment is non-refundable.
- Check In: 4pm-8pm. You may register as early as 12pm (noon) and enjoy Fish Lake Beach amenities, until your rental unit is ready. If your rental is ready earlier then you may check in to it following registration.
- Check Out: 11am Late check out is not permitted.
- No other camping units, including tents, are permitted on rental sites.
- 2 cars permitted per site.
- Blankets, bed pillows, queen size fitted or flat sheets
- Sleeping bags (good for loft sleeping)
- Disposable plates, cups and flatware
- Bath & kitchen towels
- Food and beverages
- S’mores kit & roasting forks
- Pots, pans, cooking & serving utensils
- Coffee, cups, sugar, creamer
- Aluminum foil
- Plastic bags
- Outdoor folding chairs (for bonfire or beach)
- Mosquito repellent