Peacefully nestled on over 100 acres of beautiful Illinois prairie, Fish Lake Beach Camping Resort is ideal for active or relaxing getaways. We’re far from the hustle & bustle and yet close to activities to satisfy every age, budget and interest.
Lake County Illinois is a hub for great things to do and places to go. The Lake County Convention & Visitor website can help you find the area attractions, events and activities that peak your interest.
The links & logos below point to some of the nearby attractions, restaurants and services.
- Visit Chicagoland website for things-t0-do within 30-40 minutes of Fish Lake Beach
- Shopping: Woodfield, is one of the largest malls in America
- Farmers Markets: Grayslake, Libertyville: locally grown produce, arts & crafts, outdoor music
- Family Fun: Great America, JumpZone
- Movie Theatres McHenry Outdoor , Fox Lake Theatre
- Wine Tours: Northern Illinois Wineries
- Festivals, Fairs and Concerts Lake County, Ravinia, Bristol Renaissance Fair
- Outdoor Recreation: Hike & Bike Paths, Volo Bog
- Golf Stonewall Orchard, Steeple Chase, Chapel Hill
- Dog Grooming & Lodging BarkNTown
- Dining Fratellos, Strawberry Moon Martini Bar, Middleton’s, Dock’s, Bulldog’s Grill, Moretti’s, Fanella’s, Rosati’s
While there is plenty to do at Fish Lake Beach our location makes us a perfect place to stay if your plans are in northern Illinois. Click on the links below for directions to popular destinations near Fish Lake Beach Camping Resort.
Find Fish Lake Beach!
Fish Lake Beach is located on US Route 12, 1/2 mile north of US Route 12 & Hwy 120 intersection. The Fish Lake Beach sign to the right sits at the entrance.
From Chicago: Take 294 or Edens Expressway North to 94. Exit on Hwy. 60. West on 60 Hwy. 120. Left on 120 to Rt. 12 one half mile.
From Wisconsin: Take 94 South to IL Rt.21 (Milwaukee Ave) Exit South right to Hwy. 120. West on 120 to Right on Rt. 12 one half mile.
Find us using Mapquest Google links below or click on the Area Map.