Camping Status as of May 29, 2020
Reserve on line or call 847-546-2228 between 9a-3pm.
Please be aware of the policies below and the status of the current status of the park as of May 29, 2020
- If you or any of your family members are sick or experiencing symptoms consistent with the COVID-19 virus do not come to Fish Lake Beach.
- All individuals on property must follow CDC Guidelines for social distancing during the entire time in the park, including staying 6 feet apart from others.
- One family-consisting of members of the same household may camp in an RV* or seasonal site.
- Only SELF CONTAINED *RV’s are permitted to camp since our bath houses and public restrooms are closed.
- RV’s on water and electric sites must store their grey water & sewer and use the dump station.
- NO POP UP’s or TENT CAMPING permitted.
- Overnight, Monthly and Rental campers may not have guests.
- The cancellation policies remains as is for all rental, monthly and overnight camping.
The following areas of Fish Lake Beach are CLOSED. Access to each area listed is strictly prohibited.
Concessions/Store, Bathhouses, Pavilion, Beach, Emilie’s Place, Kids Rec Hall, Laundry, Volleyball, Playgrounds, Basketball, Shuffleboard, Mini-Golf, Softball field, Pool/Hot tub, Piers, Movie theater, Picnic area, Gagaball.
*The Following Are Permitted
- Campfires in the fire ring at the campsite.
- Gatherings at the campsite or seasonal site with 10 people or less.
- Use of the dog park-6ft apart from others.
- Bike riding, walking and walking dogs throughout the park, 6 feet apart from others.
- Fishing from the shore-6ft apart from others.
- Fishing from the piers-6ft apart from others.
- Use of non motorized boating with your own watercraft, e.g. canoes, kayaks etc.
Call (847) 546-4777 Email