Our campers love fishing!
- Campers and their guests may fish on a Catch & Release basis, May 1st through mid-June to allow for spawning.
- Catch & Keep fishing begins June 16th through October 15th, within limits.
- Campers can enjoy fishing from our piers, shore or rowboats.
- Buy night crawlers across from the beach: $4.25 per dozen.
- Rowboat rental $15 per day.
- Life jackets included with all boat rentals. Boats must be on shore by 6pm. Electric trolling motors permitted.
- We are no longer open to the public for fishing ONLY.
- We no longer sell fishing licenses although they are required by the IDNR to fish on our lake for individuals 15+.
Catch and Keep Fishing
Our sustainability efforts include stocking the lake with fingerling northern pike, encouraging the harvest and removal of carp and catch and keep status every mid-June, after the spawning period, within the limits below.
Catch and Keep Limits
- 3 bass per day under 14″
- 5 bluegill per day
- 5 northern pike per day
- 5 crappie per day
- 5 yellow perch per day
- 5 catfish per day
- Unlimited carp