Our campers love fishing!
- Campers and their guests may fish on a Catch & Release basis, May 1st through mid-June to allow for spawning
- Catch & Keep fishing begins June 16th through October 15th, within limits
- Campers can enjoy fishing from our piers, shore or rowboats
- Buy night crawlers across from the beach: $4.25 per dozen
- Rowboat rental $15 per day
- Life jackets included with all boat rentals. Boats must be on shore by 6pm. Electric trolling motors permitted.
- We are no longer open to the public for fishing
- We no longer sell fishing licenses although they are required for fishing on our lake for individuals 15+
Catch and Keep Fishing
As part of our sustainability efforts we’ve launched several initiatives including stocking the lake with fingerling northern pike, encouragement of harvest and removal of carp and restoring catch and keep status every mid-June, after the spawning period. Please abide by our catch and keep limits below.
Catch and Keep limits below are also posted at the lake
- 3 bass per day under 14″
- 5 bluegill per day
- 5 northern pike per day
- 5 crappie per day
- 5 yellow perch per day
- 5 catfish per day
- Unlimited carp