Overnight Camping May 1st-October 15th
Tents & RV’s welcome!
Camping is fun and carefree at Fish Lake Beach! Campers enjoy free admission to the beach, heated pool, amenities and themed weekend activities.
Camp in your own tent or RV or stay in a rental that features many of the comforts of home.
Reservations open JANUARY 25th 2021
Click or Call 847-546-2228 to make your reservations now
Answers to frequently asked questions are our FAQ page.
2021 Overnight Camping Rates
- To book a Overnight or Rental reservation we require a deposit equal to one night camping fees-balance due at check-in
- All campsites feature water and electric, fire ring, and picnic table. Select sites have sewer hook-up.
- Camping rates are based on 1 site, 1 camp unit, 2 adults + 2 kids or less
- Additional occupants are $6 per person, per night for Overnight Camping; $10 per person, per night for Rentals
- Maximum occupants allowed on an overnight campsite is 6; 4 may be adults
- Individuals 17 and under are considered kids, individuals 18 are considered adults
- Kids 6 and under are FREE but count towards the number of occupants per site.
- Individuals must be over 21 to camp without a parent present at all times and 25+ for rentals.
- To book reservations longer than 12 days, call 847-546-2228
- Monthly reservations accommodate RV’s only and require a 50% deposit, balance due at check-in
- Check-In is 4p-9p Check-Out is 3p NOTE: Check-Out for Rentals is 11am
- Early Check-In and Late Check-Out are subject to availability. Call 847-546-2228 to inquire
- Fish Lake Beach Overnight Camping Rules acceptance is required at registration
- Guests must pay the daily admission fee and exit by 9pm. Guest parking is limited and on a first come first served basis
- Parking: 2 vehicles per campsite
- Dogs are permitted at overnight campsites but NOT permitted in or at Rentals. Dogs must be controlled on a leash but can be leash free in our dog park
- COVID-19 DISCLAIMER: The use of our pool, beach, playground, pavilion, adult rec hall, and piers depend on the IDPH and Illinois Govenor’s mandates for Covid-19. Activities may be modified or cancelled to comply. We will make every effort to provide recreational options for families. Updates will be published in our Weekly Newsletter May 1-October 15th.
Cancellation Terms: PLEASE READ
To cancel, call 847-546-2228. Cancellations are not accepted by voicemail or email.
Overnight, Holiday, Rental With 7+ days notice-refund minus 1 night camping fee; 6 days or less–NO REFUND.
Monthly With 14+ days notice-refund minus $100 cancel fee; 13 days or less-NO REFUND