Overnight Camping May 1st-October 15th
Tents & RV’s welcome!
Camping is fun at Fish Lake Beach! Campers enjoy free admission to the beach, heated pool, amenities and themed weekend activities.
Camp in your own tent or RV or stay in a rental that features many of the comforts of home. Check out our Gallery of pictures around the campground
Reservations opened JAN. 25th 2021
Answers to frequently asked questions are our FAQ page.
2021 Overnight Camping Rates
- Overnight camping and Rental reservations require a deposit equal to one night camping fees-balance due at check-in
- All campsites feature water and electric, fire ring, and picnic table. Some sites have sewer hook-up. Select tent sites can accommodate a 2nd tent.
- Camping rates are based on 1 site, 1 camp unit, 2 adults + 2 kids or less
- Additional occupants are $6 per person, per night for Overnight Camping; $10 per person, per night for Rentals
- Maximum occupants allowed on an overnight campsite is 6; 4 may be adults
- Individuals 17 and under are considered kids, individuals 18 are considered adults
- Kids 6 and under are FREE but count towards the number of occupants per site
- Individuals must be over 21 to camp without a parent present at all times and 25+ for rentals.
- To book reservations longer than 12 days, please call 847-546-2228
- Monthly reservations accommodate RV’s only and require a 50% deposit, balance due at check-in
- Check-In for Tent/RV reservations is 4p-9p Check-Out is 3p
- Check-In for Rentals is 4pm Check-Out for Rentals is 11am
- Early check-in is subject to availability. If your site is available and you wish to check in between 11-3pm, call 847-546-2228 on the day of your arrival to find out if early check in is possible. A $25 early check-in fee will apply to early check-in. Check-in before 11am is not allowed.
- Fish Lake Beach Overnight Camping Rules acceptance is required at registration
- During your stay you may park up to TWO cars on your site. For safety reasons guests must park in the parking area by the pier. However, if you only have ONE car then your guests can use the 2nd space at your site for their car.
- Guest cars that are not parked according to these rules will need to leave the premises immediately.
- Guests must pay the admission fee, $8 per person, $10 per person on holidays
- Guests must leave the premises by 10pm
- You are responsible for your guests at all times during their visit.
- Dogs are permitted at overnight campsites but NOT permitted in or at Rentals. Dogs must be controlled on a leash but can be leash free in our dog park
- You MAY bring in firewood. We sell firewood in our store and deliver to your campsite on Friday and Saturdays
- COVID-19 DISCLAIMER: The use of our pool, beach, playground, pavilion, adult rec hall, and piers depend on the IDPH and Illinois Govenor’s mandates for Covid-19. Activities may be modified or cancelled to comply. We will make every effort to provide recreational options for families. Updates will be published in our Weekly Newsletter May 1-October 15th. The lake and pool will open May 29th for campers use if the air temperature is above 68 degrees.
Cancellation Terms: PLEASE READ
To cancel, call 847-546-2228. Cancellations are not accepted by voicemail or email.
Overnight, Holiday, Rental With 7+ days notice-refund minus 1 night camping fee; 6 days or less–NO REFUND.
Monthly With 14+ days notice-refund minus $100 cancel fee; 13 days or less-NO REFUND