Rental Season April 29th-October 13th*
Rental a Park Model
PHONE Reservations start January 19th Call 847-546-2228 to make reservations
- Park model rentals feature all the comforts of home!
- Renters enjoy amenities and themed weekend activities, and freebies!
- 2-night minimum, 14-night maximum. Holidays-3 night minimum.
- Rates based on 2 adults + 2 kids or less. Additional occupants $10.00 per person, per night. Maximum occupants 4 adults + 2 kids.
- A dinette table or island with 4 chairs
- Refrigerator/freezer, oven, toaster, coffee pot, microwave
- Bathroom with shower, tub, toilet, sink
- Furnished living room, TV and sleeper sofa
- Master bedroom with breathable, waterproof mattresses (queen)
- Sleeping loft with breathable, waterproof mattresses
- Central air/heat
- Rentals are non-smoking and dog/pet free
- Parking for 2 vehicles
- Charcoal grill, picnic table, fire ring
- Near the pool on sites E41, E42, E43, E44
- FREE WiFi hot spot
- FREE Admission to the beach, pool, playground and activities
- FREE 20 Split logs
- FREE Coupon towards Mini-Golf or Boat rental, valued at $20
- Supplies: Each rental is supplied with a serving bowl, snack bowl, strainer, can opener, spatula, frying pan, saucepan, tongs, cooking spoon, dish drying rack, cutting board, hand soap, plates, flatware and bowls for 6, dish towels, coffee pot, coffee filters, paper towels, garbage bags, RV toilet paper, window cleaner, dish soap, broom, dustpan.
The Bayview E41
The Island E42
The Lakeside E43
The Canterbury E44
Disclaimer: The rental names shown on this site are the model names provided by the manufacturer. The Bayview does not have a view of the bay-(we don’t even have a bay)! The Island is not on an island and The Lakeside is not located at our lake. 🙂
- Blankets, pillows, queen size sheets, sleeping bags (for loft sleeping)
- Bath and kitchen towels
- Food and beverages
- Disposable plates, cups and flatware
- Coffee, sugar, creamer
- Aluminum foil, ziploc plastic bags
- Sunscreen, mosquito repellent
- Outdoor folding chairs (for campfire or beach)