Stay at Fish Lake Beach without pitching a tent or setting up a camper!
Park model rentals feature central air, a kitchen, bathroom, deck, tv and wifi and include the amenities and themed weekend activities that campers enjoy-with perks! Rent between May 1st-October 15th for a minimum stay of 2 days, maximum 14 days.
2020 Rental Rates
|Midweek or Weekend||Peak Season||Off Peak Season
|Midweek: Sunday - Thursday||$175 per night||$145 per night
|Weekend: Friday & Saturday||$195 per night ||$175 per night
- A dinette table or island with 4 chairs
- Refrigerator/freezer, oven, and microwave
- Coffee pot and filters, toaster
- Bathroom with shower, tub, toilet, sink
- Furnished living room flat screen TV and sleeper sofa
- Master bedroom with queen size bed
- Sleeping loft with breathable, waterproof mattresses
- Central air conditioning/heating
- Dog/pet free and smoke-free interior.
- Sleeps up to 7* (*rates based on 2 adults + 2 kids or less*)
- Parking space for 2 vehicles
- Charcoal grill, picnic table and fire ring
- WiFi hot spot with basic Comcast TV programming
- Rentals are non-smoking and dog/pet free
- Rentals are near the pool and pavilion on sites E41, E42, E43, E44
- FREE Admission to the beach, pool, playground and activities
- FREE 20 Split logs
- FREE Coupon towards Mini-Golf or Boat rental, valued at $20
- Parking for 2 cars at your rental site.
- Your rental is equipped with a mixing bowl, can opener, spatula, frying pan, saucepan, tongs, wooden spoon, coffee filters, paper towels, garbage bags, RV toilet paper, window cleaner, dish soap, broom & dustpan.
The Bayview E41
The Island E42
The Lakeside E43
The Canterbury E44
Disclaimer: The rental names shown on this site are the model names provided by the manufacturer. The Bayview does not have a view of the bay! The Island is not on an island and The Lakeside is not located at our lake. 🙂
Note: Beach opens May 27th and closes Sept 4th. Heated pool opens May 27th and closes Sept. 10th
- Blankets, pillows, queen size sheets, sleeping bags (for loft sleeping)
- Disposable plates, cups and flatware
- Bath and kitchen towels
- Food and beverages
- S’mores ingredients & roasting sticks or forks
- Coffee, cups, sugar, creamer
- Aluminum foil, ziploc plastic bags
- Outdoor folding chairs (for campfire or beach)
- Sunscreen, mosquito repellent